Tuesday, May 25, 2010

McHungry

When you have a room full of laundry (for a couple of months) that need to be folded... you can't just fold it.  You need something to do.
Put on a movie I say!  Put on a movie that you have seen before and can know what is basically going on visually so you can fold and organize without much interuption.  In other words: put on a movie that you can more or less listen to.


Tonight I did that. I put the movie "Super Size Me" on hoping for 2 things: 
1. I would be entertained.
2. I would not want fast food for a long time.


Keep in mind this is not the first time I have seen this movie, it's the 2nd.  So what happened the 1st time?  All I could do was just sit and suffer through the movie until I could drive (not walk, ride, run, or exercise in any way) to the nearest open McDonald's*.  All I wanted for the 1 hour 40 minute movie was a damn Big Mac.  Damn. 


Guess what happened the 2nd time?  The same.  Only this time I didn't go get a Big Mac like last time.  I had some lame ass string cheese.  And now I am still craving the Mac and don't feel that well, stupid lactose intolerance.  


The weather is going to be crappy the rest of the week- this means I am still only at like 4 cycle commutes to work.  Last week it was either snowing, raining or I had some things (please see cake blog) to take care of so that I could not ride to work.  The point? Now I'm going to eat crap food, maybe just once and eat good again, and have to drive to work.  Is it weird that I ask for nice weather on work days and bad weather on weekends?  How about good all the time?  But no droughts. 

* The spell check want's to change McDonald's to McDonnell's which reminds me of this awesomeness.  But JSYK that was McDowell's .... I don't even need to look that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment