Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Reason #239382

The kid next door.


He is 12-14 years old.


He likes to throw sharp things, into my yard. 


I have found at least 3 different types of weapons hidden in my yard, not so much hidden as thrown at the fence (which is 20 years old and falling apart, so any moment now it will fall down) and either to high or just fit between the slats.  


Good thing that Ike dog wasn't out side... any of those times.


Today I heard some banging, so I went out side to see what he was destroying THIS time.  Just using the other half of the garden trimmers (a small blade at 2" compared to the other knives with 4"- 6"blades) that I found this winter behind the air conditioning unit.  Just throwing it at the fence, from 3 feet away.  By the time I got out there only 2 of the fence posts had been knocked out.  


Yes, I will continue tell him to not destroy the fence.  Yes I will continue to throw everything I find away.  Yes, I will make his mother pay to replace that part of the fence


Little F***er. (Sorry Mom)


No comments:

Post a Comment