Monday, May 24, 2010

Samatha said it....

Seriously. They are like $0.79 more a can.  

It's not that I am a great fan of the Pea.  Typing this I am realizing those cans are marked "Sweat" Peas, (which I have never noticed before) makes me wonder if I may be a fan of these peas....
Back to the point:
It's not that I am a great fan of the Pea.  But these Peas were featured on SATC (Season 4: Episode 1 "The Agony And the Ex-stasy" ) Anywho... Every time I am looking at the canned vegetables I wonder, "HEY! THOSE ARE SAMANTHA'S PEAS!.... That isn't much more money....  I should try those.... But really? .... I mean it is more money... They can't be that much better... THOSE ARE SAMANTHA'S DIRTY PEAS.... etc. etc. etc."
I still have never had the fancy (Samantha) Peas.  I wonder if I ever will.


P.S. These are the things you (I) think of when I (you) start a blog. "Hey! Those are Samantha's Peas! I should take a picture and blog about this.... since I have nothing else to blog about......................................................................................................................................................"

No comments:

Post a Comment