Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Impending Doom.

I feel as if it's all over.  

There is a kitchen timer in life, and 30 my friends (Hi, Layne) is the ding.  There is nothing better than pre-thirty.  You will never be as fun as pre-thirty.  You will never be as skinny (today however it is clear this is true) as pre-thirty.  Its all over after pre-thirty.  
I know it's not true, but thats how I feel.  Thirty isn't old, heck 38 isn't old, really.  I know life does not end at thirty.  I know 30-39 will probably be a better decade than 20-29, but that is not how it feels.  It feels, scary.  It feels as if I haven't done anything, that I should have done at least 3 times the amount of good, of saving*, of helping, of bettering, of reading, of listening, of being nicer, of anything.  There are 4 months left..........






*there is no saving....  

1 comment: