Monday, June 7, 2010

Lil' Jerks.

Slugs suck.  Here I thought they were all fun and slimy but no NOOOOO! They eat all the plants you have been growing for months.  Jackasses.


So, the slugs have been chillin' in my yard for weeks now and I was cool with it.  Until last night.  Last night I discovered that there was a slug ON MY JALAPENO PLANT!  So YOU have been the lil' bastard chewin' on the leaves! Jerk.


Kev-Kev pipes in with: "Ohhh put beer out and they will drink their death!"  Huh?


Yep turns out that slugs like the smell/taste of beer too bad it kills the living crap out of them! YAHOO!


So.... busted out a Coors Light and 20 min later:




I now have fresh beers in 4 little dishes for the second time- they will ALL die. 


Drink your last drink of delicious death, jerks.  Don't they even look cute on the death pool? Baby antennae! 

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea! I also think that salt works. But that would be a lot of salt. I hope the jalapeno plant survives the infestation.

    ReplyDelete