Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Well, I guess I will just put my pajamas on.

Today I woke up made a sweet sweet breakfast sandwich.
It included: a bagel, an egg, some ham, and some swiss cheese.
What it did not include: dog vomit.
Strange right? Right. 

So I came home from the ol' wizzork and Ike The Dog was all bouncy, but not his regular bounce, and not his Oh-Crap-Sorry-I-Ate-That-Horseshoe-Shaped-Wiggle-Bounce  Apparently it was his Let-Me-Out-I-Need-To-Eat-Some-Grass-To-Settle-My-Stomach-Bounce. 


Awesome. 


So I let the darn guy out and he ate some grass, I then moseyed over to the living room to find the pile(s).  Because when a dog gets sick he wants to eat the yard?  Weird. But true.  
So what did I find?  TWO!!! Two piles of the good stuff, and a very chewed/clean wrapper from some swiss cheese.  Damn it's all my fault. 
At least it wasn't on my bed. #someonebuymenewflooring


Hope the guy feels better.  Made him some food to settle the tummy.  And my reward/punishment?  Gas.  Lots of gas, thanks Ikerfacesquishypants.  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. That's icky! Poor Ike! That first picture is pretty awesome, however.

    ReplyDelete